21 Oct Foundry Training Services are recruiting Apprenticeship Trainers
Foundry Training Services are currently recruiting Apprenticeship Trainers (Freelance).
Responsible for: Delivering, coaching and mentoring apprentices through their apprenticeship journey to complete Level 3 Foundry Technician Qualification
Main duties and Responsibilities:
• To Plan, Prepare, Deliver and Evaluate theoretical and practical training one to one or to groups of apprentice’s, ensuring competence against the Metal Casting, Foundry & Patternmaking apprenticeship standard at the National Foundry Training Centre.
• To prepare appropriate plans and learning materials for each session.
• To give subject specialist information, advice and support to apprentices, including providing apprentices with advice on progression, either within the centre or at their workplace.
• To monitor and maintain apprentices work, progress and maintain records to prepare apprentices for the EPA process.
• Record attendance accurately, reporting any absences to the apprentices Employer Engage with Employers and Apprentices throughout the Apprentice journey.
• Provide ongoing support and feedback to apprentices, employers and senior management.
• Support apprentices to create a portfolio of evidence and readily prepare them for the End Point Assessment (EPA).
• Ensure all equipment and facilities are used appropriately and safely and work in conjunction with the Foundry Technician support staff.
• Ensure full compliance and fully support the centres Equality, Diversity & Inclusion, Health and Safety and Quality Assurance policies and procedures.
• Contribute to the marketing and the promotion of training services offered.
• To ensure continued professional development and participate in training where appropriate and keep up to date in your own subject area.
• To support the Training and Quality Manager for quality assurance purposes, compliance and operational management.
• You must hold a Level 3 Award in Education and Training/PTLLS
• It is desirable that the post holder holds an Assessors Award.
• The post holder must have relevant and recent experience of working in a Foundry or Patternmaking setting.
• An understanding of apprenticeship standards is desirable.
• An understanding of the principles in teaching young people and adults
• An awareness of different learning strategies and teaching methods suitable for teaching a diverse range of abilities.
• Effective use of IT, oral and written communication skills
• A commitment and ability to comply with Equality, Diversity & inclusion and Health and Safety Policies.
• Flexibility to travel across England
• Driving License / Own Car
For further information or to submit your CV please contact: email@example.com