23 Mar On line Leadership & Management training – How to manage a team
Leadership & Management Courses for the Castings Industry
We are pleased to announce that the next course in our Leadership & Management suite ‘How to manage a team’ has been redesigned to allow on-line delivery via zoom or live feed, in two half-day sessions.
All the courses are:
- Practical and engaging for all levels,
- Proven and popular programmes focussed on learning that can be immediately applied in the workplace,
- Cost effective,
- Accredited by the CPD Certification Service, the UK independent continuing professional development scheme
Date: 20th April 2021 & 21st April 2021
Venue: Live streaming via Zoom
9.30am to 12.30pm
WHO IS IT FOR?
Our frontline management programme is suitable for those new to leadership with no management experience or training and those wishing to develop or improve upon their practical management skills.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
Management and leadership effectiveness can be improved through a manager or leader recognising their own capabilities and strengths.
Module: Team management
- Designing a team
- Taking over an existing team
- Understanding performance management
- Developing and managing KPIs
- Introduction to HR management
- Introduction to business structures and basic business law
- Introduction to handling conflict and dispute resolution
- Introduction to finance for non-financial managers
- Introduction to project management
- Developing functional awareness
For further details and to book your place, please contact CMF: Email: email@example.com or Tel: 0121 809 3500