26 May CMF On-line Leadership & Management Training – Managing to Leading
Managing to Leading:
Date: Part One – 22 & 23 June 2020 and Part Two – 29 & 30 June 2020.
Location: Live streaming via Zoom
9.30am to 12.30pm
WHO IS IT FOR?
For those taking their first steps into managing or who have been managing for some time, or who may be taking on a management position in the future. Suitable for anyone who would benefit from necessary knowledge, skills and behaviours to be effective in their role.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
To examine the purpose of business and what your particular business is looking to achieve and deliver. Recognise the changed role, purpose and requirements when transitioning from operator/worker through to manager/supervisor. Develop skills, knowledge and behaviours that will enable immediate improvements to individual and organisational management performance and create an action plan to deliver changes to your management approach, style and influence.
• Setting objectives
• You as a manager, the role, its functions and your responsibilities
• Manager versus leader – the core skills required
• Dealing with current challenges – implications for managers
• Understanding organisational structures
• Identifying with the main business functions and challenges
• Where are you in the industry – getting a handle on the ‘job to be done’
• Understanding the market and competition
DURATION: 2 core units delivered over the 4 half-days, via morning sessions delivered online.
This course is part of the Frontline programme – courses at Middle and Senior level are also available.
Grant support is available towards the costs of the course, as well as towards any accommodation and travel expenses, from the Tor Lodge and Applecross Trust – visit www.torlodge.org.uk to contact the Clerk of the Trust for details and the application form.
For full details and to book your place please contact: email: email@example.com or Tel: 01218093500