17 Dec CMF to Host Casting Pavilion at MACH 2020: 20-24 April, NEC Birmingham
CMF will be hosting the Casting Pavilion at MACH 2020 and you can join us there as a CMF Member company.
MACH 2020: The event for inspiring, innovating and connecting manufacturing where manufacturing engineers, decision makers, buyers and specifiers go to discover new technology, adopt new processes and purchase new equipment and services.
Reasons to exhibit
• Exhibiting at MACH provides exhibitors with a real return on their investment by delivering an engaged audience with real purchasing power.
• MACH is the platform to exhibit your latest products, services and leading-edge developments to an audience of key decision makers attracted from across the UK’s manufacturing sectors.
• Whatever your role in manufacturing, there is a space for you at MACH that will place your products and services, technologies and ideas in front of an engaged audience with real buying power.
• Uniquely, MACH attracts over 25,000 visitors to experience the latest developments in advanced engineering and manufacturing technologies – in operation, in one space, under one roof.
Stands available at a discounted package rate of £365/m2 + furniture for CMF members
Stand packages available to suit your requirements and include:
- Full shell scheme stand including your company name on the fascia panel
- Furniture package consisting of storage cupboard, meeting table and chairs included in the stand price
- Carpet, lighting and a power socket
- Stand cleaning
- FREE listing on the MACH website and floor plan guide, plus FREE standard listing in the MACH show directory
- Allocation of FREE parking passes
- Access to FREE marketing collateral, including email footer
Call us now to book your space: 0121 809 3500 or email email@example.com.