09 Sep II International Conference of Casting and Materials ICCME 2019.
II International Conference of Casting and Materials ICCME 2019.
The Conference will take place on November 8th 2019 in Swing Hotel in Krakow, Poland.
It is devoted to Automotive Industry.
INVITED KEY LECTURERS:
- prof. Franco Bonollo, Padova University – Alloys and process challenges for high performance diecast components
2. prof. Gotthard Wolf, Bergakademie Freiberg – New materials for high temperature application for turbo charger houses and exhaust manifolds
3. dr Bożena Dudzik, Brembo Poland – Future sound castings with regards to castability
4. dr Thomas Kreuzinger, Volkswagen Poznań Sp. z o.o. – Effects and challenges of the future for the Volkswagen foundry Poznan as part of the new brand Volkswagen Group Components
The most important issues raised during the conference will be:
THE FOUNDRY PROCESS:
• Crystallization of metals and alloys
• Environmental protection
• Computer modelling
• Heat treatment
• Mechanization and automation of processes
• Surface modification
• Rapid prototyping
• Metals and alloys
• Composite materials
• Microstructure and properties of foundry alloys,
• Moulding materials
• Materials for 3D printing technology
• Corrosion of materials
• Recycling in foundry and metallurgy
• Polymeric materials
For more details and to register your place, please use the following link: www.iccme.foundry-conference.com/registration/