04 May MACH: 4th to 8th April 2022 , NEC Birmingham
The Manufacturing Technologies Association (MTA), which owns and runs the MACH exhibition on behalf of the industry, has taken the decision to reschedule MACH from January 2021 to 4th to 8th April 2022 .
Given the spread of the Coronavirus, the MTA has decided that, in order to minimise the risks to visitors and exhibitors, and to ensure that the event is as positive as they deserve, MACH should be moved to 4 to 8 April 2022 in the same Halls, at the NEC.
This decision has not been taken lightly, but we believe that it is in the best interests of the industry and those who work in it. Our priority is, of course, the health and safety of the 30,000+ people who will visit and work at MACH. In addition, we believe that by moving MACH to April 2022 we are going to be able to offer a better experience for our visitors, and better value to you, our exhibitors, than by holding it in January 2021 under the conditions likely to be in place at that time.
We will carry forward your existing stand at the same size and position on the floorplan, within the same halls on the Atrium side of the NEC. As part of this, the NEC have agreed to carry forward any service orders you have placed or paid for with them (electrics, compressed air etc). The exhibition will run for four days with extended opening hours, meaning that the exhibition will be open for a similar time as had been planned in April. We are racing to finalise the details of the rescheduled show and revised paperwork will be issued shortly.
As advised by MTA on 12 January 2021
CMF will be hosting the Casting Pavilion at MACH 2022 and you can join us there as a CMF Member company.
MACH 2022: The event for inspiring, innovating and connecting manufacturing where manufacturing engineers, decision makers, buyers and specifiers go to discover new technology, adopt new processes and purchase new equipment and services.
Reasons to exhibit
• Exhibiting at MACH provides exhibitors with a real return on their investment by delivering an engaged audience with real purchasing power.
• MACH is the platform to exhibit your latest products, services and leading-edge developments to an audience of key decision makers attracted from across the UK’s manufacturing sectors.
• Whatever your role in manufacturing, there is a space for you at MACH that will place your products and services, technologies and ideas in front of an engaged audience with real buying power.
• Uniquely, MACH attracts over 25,000 visitors to experience the latest developments in advanced engineering and manufacturing technologies – in operation, in one space, under one roof.
Stands available at a discounted package rate of £365/m2 + furniture for CMF members
Stand packages available to suit your requirements and include:
- Full shell scheme stand including your company name on the fascia panel
- Furniture package consisting of storage cupboard, meeting table and chairs included in the stand price
- Carpet, lighting and a power socket
- Stand cleaning
- FREE listing on the MACH website and floor plan guide, plus FREE standard listing in the MACH show directory
- Allocation of FREE parking passes
- Access to FREE marketing collateral, including email footer
Call us now to book your space: 0121 809 3500 or email email@example.com.