04 Apr AMRC Event: Lightweighting Conference, 15th – 16th May 2019
When: 15th – 16th May 2019.
Where: AMRC Factory 2050.
Register now: for our lightweighting event on 15th-16th May 2019 exploring how advanced materials and technologies are taking the weight out of planes, trains and automobiles to improve efficiency and reduce costs as the UK makes the transition to a low carbon economy.
- Learn from technology and materials experts in aerospace, automotive, space and rail about the future of mobility.
- Tours of state-of-the-art demonstrators and equipment.
- Networking with industry and policy leaders.
- Speaker TBC, McLaren Automotive
- Alan Partridge, Head of Materials Engineering, Rolls-Royce
- Keith Hodgkinson, Deputy Director of Manufacturing, BEIS
- Prof. Iain Bomphray, Group Technology Specialist for Lightweight Structures, Williams Advanced Engineering
- Paul Perera, VP Technology, GKN Aerospace
- Huib Simon, Head of Marketing – Engineering Sector, Tata Steel
- Mark Ridgway, Chief Executive Officer, Group Rhodes
- Austin Cook, Lead Engineer for Emerging Technologies & Systems, BAE Systems
- Russell Crow, Director Engineering & Development, Tinsley Bridge
- Speaker TBC, Laing O’ Rourke
To view the full conference agenda please click here
To book your place via our online store please click here
Cost: £150 + VAT (Two day conference – lunch included – plus dinner and drinks reception)