28 Mar II International Conference of Casting and Materials ICCME: 8th November 2019
The Conference will take place on November 8th 2019 in Swing Hotel in Krakow, Poland.
It is devoted to Automotive Industry.
The most important issues raised during the conference will be:
THE FOUNDRY PROCESS:
- Crystallization of metals and alloys
- Environmental protection
- Computer modelling
- Heat treatment
- Mechanization and automation of processes
- Surface modification
- Rapid prototyping
- Metals and alloys
- Composite materials
- Microstructure and properties of foundry alloys,
- Moulding materials
- Materials for 3D printing technology
- Corrosion of materials
- Recycling in foundry and metallurgy
- Polymeric materials
Information about abstract submission can be found here .
Abstract registration is open until 31st July