H Goodwin (Castings) Ltd is an established, West Midlands-based foundry with over 100 years experience in producing malleable, ductile and grey iron castings for a range of different industries. We now also offer pressure die casting in zinc and aluminium.
We have retained a level of traditional skills whilst moving right up to date with disamatic moulding, producing small to medium sized castings to specification in low to medium volumes.
We are a fully flexible foundry capable of castings from 0.5kg – 150kg.
Our Manufacturing Processes & Facilities Include –
- Disamatic Moulding
- Greensand Moulding (pallet line)
- Shell Moulding
- Air Set Moulding (mould up to 150 kg)
- Aluminium Gravity Die Casting
- Pressure Die Casting
- Core Shop (Hot Box, Shell Rollover, Bench)
- Full annealing department
- Ferrous melting via 4 electric furnaces
- Aluminium melting via 2 electric furnaces
We have also got a spacious greensand pattern stores to store customer tooling.