The Cast Metals Federation works to foster development, collaboration and innovation in the UK casting industry, in partnership with businesses and stakeholders, to promote good practice and represent the Best of British casting across the globe.
CMF represents Members’ interests at local, regional, national and international levels, promoting the UK industry as a whole, influencing discussions with government bodies and negotiating on the financial and operational legislation that affects us all.
In addition, collective membership initiatives enable the CMF to undertake activity beyond the resources of the individual members, but which take the whole industry forward competitively, technically, environmentally and legally.
CMF Benefits to Members include:
- Promotion of the ‘Best of British Casting’
- Representation at Government level, influencing and informing legislation
- Guiding and informing Members on Environmental, H&S, Statistics, Markets, Raw Materials Supply Issues, Contracts and Benchmarking
- Channels for Legal and Insurance Advice
- Free employment law and HR service
- Access to competitive energy deals for long term planning and security
- Support with R&D tax credits, capital gains allowances and grants
- Competitive liability insurance quotes
- Networking opportunities
- Enquiry service exclusively for Members
- Health and safety enquiry service, for Members