The Cast Metals Federation, CMF, exists to give a collective and cost effective voice to its Members, who are from the UK Cast Metals Industry.
CMF represents Members’ interests at local, regional, national and international levels, promoting the UK industry as a whole, influencing discussions with government bodies and negotiating on the financial and operational legislation that affects us all.
In addition, collective membership initiatives enable the CMF to undertake activity beyond the resources of the individual members, but which take the whole industry forward competitively, technically, environmentally and legally.
CMF Benefits to Members include:
- Promotion of the ‘Best of British Casting’
- Representation at Government level, influencing and forming legislation
- Guiding and informing Members on Environmental, H&S, Statistics, Markets, Costs, Prices, Contracts and Benchmarking
- Channels for Legal and Insurance Advice
- Competitive liability insurance quotes
- Networking opportunities
- Enquiry service exclusively for Members
- Health and safety enquiry service for Members